Thursday, October 9, 2014

Everything Is a remix

 -direct by saying he is a gambler
- indirect talks about the actions how he never changes 
-How to depict life in it's morals. We can read in between the lines make the reader infer more about what you are writing.
-Can improve by using connotations of words to give messages that are more concise. 
-if you apply the same situation to a kings son or higher status  the characters problems would be set aside, overlooked. Just like celebrities today.
-Chaucer frowned down upon his choices, that the character made, 
- more serious. Wasn't sympathy was more blunt.
- cook was kind of crap, uses other people for gambling problem
- syntax show cook in bad light 
-ironic because he went to riches to rage 

I wish I could include a video of my own sorts in with I could write an informal essay that's embedded In film. I feel like actions give the words life and this would be a fun activity to do wih friends instead of just writing an essay alone. I could use the elements of the coons story and poke fun at them like Chaucer meant to do. Which would therefore be using the techniques first hand for better understanding and development in my qwriting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment