Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Big Question

My topic is healing and medicine and over the break I have found that this topic is very interesting although broad I believe I have narrowed it down to the mentally ill. I have been trying to earn money for a senior trip to Italy this summer by collecting bottles and cans and I realized once I was turning in bottles down town that many of the people also turning in recycles were mentally ill in my own town. This has brought me to become more interested in people of this sort and in my big questions about the brain. I feel that learning about this topic will help myself understand how these illnesses are inquired, however I'm not sure how exact I could make this an event of some sort. How I have already started learning about this topic was by listening to the stories of these people and reading books about how they function. I even met a man who discussed about his wife saying "all eight of us get along just fine." I could learn more by learning about the brain and what trigors mental instability and how treatments are preformed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment